Vaccinations are so important for our best friends health!
Animal Medical and Surgical Hospital can help. Call Us for more info: 918-492-2674
Exam with Vaccinations
Just $ 30.00
The examination is the most important part of the annual visit for your pet. With the exam, we can detect early disease. Early detection is the key to keeping your pet Happy and Healthy for a lifetime. back to top
Rabies Virus Vaccination
1 Year Vaccine $16.00 / 3 Year Vaccine $ 30.00
Rabies is a Deadly Virus that Kills dogs, cats, wild, domestic animals and people. This vaccine is required by the state to be given by a licensed Veterinarian.
1 Year Vaccine $18.00 / 3 Year Vaccine $ 30.00
This is the Distemper, Parvovirus and Para influenza Combination Vaccine. Both Distemper and Parvovirus are common diseases in Oklahoma. Your pet MUST be protected
Leptospirosis Vaccination (Includes 4 levels of protection)
1 Year Vaccine $15.00
Leptospirosis is a spirochete bacteria that kills dogs, cats, wild, domestic animals and people. It is easily spread into your back yard from wild animal urine where it can infect your pets and you.
For more information on Leptospirosis go to www.CDC.gov/leptospirosis
6 Month Vaccine $18.00
Bordetella is a bacteria that causes the Disease Complex known as "Kennel Cough". It is highly contagious through the air. Your dog can be exposed anywhere there are dogs, including: dog parks, through your fence, through an open window, at a pet store, etc.
Canine Influenza Vaccination
1 Year Vaccine $28.00
- Canine Influenza is a virus that is spread from one dog to another through the air. The signs can be anything from mild cold like symptoms to a fatal pneumonia. As with bordetella, your dog can be exposed anywhere there are dogs, including: dog parks, through your fence, through an open window, at a pet store, etc.
- To read more go to www.veterinarypartner.com back to top
Lyme Disease Vaccination
1 Year Vaccine $41.00
- Lyme Disease is spread through the bite of a tick. It can affect your pets and you. There are many signs of Lyme Disease including fever, lethargy, painful swollen joints and limping. It can eventually cause damage to the kidneys, heart and cause nerve issues.
- To read more about this disease in people go to www.CDC.gov/lyme
- For more about this disease in dogs go to www.veterinarypartners.com back to top
Heartworm Disease Test
(Tests for Heartworm disease and 4 tick borne diseases: Lyme Disease, Ehrlichia Canis, Ehrlichia Ewingii, Anaplasmosis)
Yearly test $30.00
- Heartworms are injected into your pet's skin by the bite of a mosquito. The larval form migrates through the body. In dogs, the worm ends up in the heart. In cats, skunks, raccons and ferrets, the worm continues to migrate through the body. Where ever it goes, it causes damage.
- To read more about disease in dog www.heartwormsociety.org
- For more information for cats, go to www.heartwormsociety.org back to top
Intestinal Parasite Check (Fecal Examination)
Yearly test $15.00
- Intestinal worms are spread by eating the eggs passed in the stool of infected animals. They can cause weight loss, blood loss, diarrhea, vomiting and death. We screen yearly for Hookworms, Roundworms, Whipworms, Giardia and abnormal bacteria.
- To read more about disease go to our Important Website page back to top
Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions about vaccines or would like to schedule an appointment. 918-492-2674